These busy binder pages coincide with Matthew 25:35-36, 40
To make the busy binder pages:
1. Print the pages and cut out the individual matching pieces.
2. Laminate the pages and three hole punch the left side of the page.
3. Attach Velcro dots to the gray dots on each page and on the back of each piece.
4. Attach an envelope or clear baggy to the back of the pages to hold the small pieces.
5. Put the pages in a binder.
– 5 Busy Binder Pages (included in color and b&w)
All digital purchases are for one household. You are welcome to print as many copies as you would like for your personal use but please do not share the digital file. We are not responsible for any misprints. No exchanges or returns.
Remember this is a digital download and nothing will be mailed to you. After you purchase this file, it will be loaded to your account on our website (comefollowmefhe.com). To download your files: login to your account, click the arrow next to “ My Account” in the top right corner, and then click “downloads” in the dropdown list. From this page you will see all your available files. Select which file you want to download, then you’re ready to go!